No water, no life. – What’s at stake in North Dakota
On Thursday, November 24, 2016, Brasscheck TV <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On this day where we supposedly give thanks for the Native Americans who saved the Pilgrims from freezing and starving to death…
Let’s get some things straight about the Dakota pipeline:
1. The entire project is based on fraudulent permitting and Obama can shut it down with the stroke of a pen.
2. This pipeline was deemed “too dangerous” to run nearby Bismarck so it was moved to this area where it threatens the only fresh water supply in the region.
3. The entire Missouri River is put at risk by this poorly conceived project.
4. This pipeline is only economically possible because the 40+ year LAW forbidding the export of oil from the US was recently overturned.
5. We are trading the future of our fresh water supply for the chance for a few billionaires to make a killing by exporting US energy reserves that we should be retaining for ourselves.
Please share this widely so your friends, family, and colleagues, understand what’s at stake and support the heroic effort thousands are making to stop it.
– Brasscheck TV