Hell Week for the nation starts on Sunday, and it’s already stacking up to be insane:
- Philadelphia police seize documents indicating election fraud by Democrat operatives.
- NBC News says cyberwar between the US and Russia is officially a distinct possibility during election week.
- Germany’s stock exchange and Japan’s join China’s in becoming bear markets.
- The liberal LA Times posts its poll showing that Trump has now moved into a five-point lead over Hillary,
- Hillary’s web of wars expands as Julian Assange of Wikileaks reveals the Clinton Connection with ISIS and Hillary’s original intention to use Qaddafi’s overthrow as a campaign cornerstone.
- Terror alerts for election day in US.
The Philadelphia story
State police raid Philly office as voter registration probe grows
Days after searching the Delaware County office of a Democratic grassroots organization for evidence of voter-registration fraud, state police on Thursday raided a second office – this one in Philadelphia.
Agents executed the warrant at FieldWorks LLC’s office in North Philadelphia after 5 p.m., seeking, among other things, forms that could be used to “construct fraudulent voter registration forms” and “completed voter registration forms containing same or similar identifying information of individuals on multiple forms,” court documents show.
…the latest warrant said investigators from the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office suspected “tampering with public records or information….”
Pennsylvania is a critical swing state where polls now indicate things are as close as a fifty-fifty tie between Trump and Hillary. Is it any wonder, given this story and others like it that are emerging, that Trump refused to say in the final presidential debate he would accept the outcome of the election? He replied, instead, that he’d wait to see what actually happens in the days ahead.
Russia on her radar
Things are moving fast as we stand on the cusp of Hell Week. Here is another even more significant story that was published by NBC News just as I was finishing yesterday’s article:
U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election
U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia’s electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin’s command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News….
U.S. officials continue to express concern that Russia will use its cyber capabilities to try to disrupt next week’s presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials do not expect Russia to attack critical infrastructure — which many believe would be an act of war — but they do anticipate so-called cyber mischief, including the possible release of fake documents and the proliferation of bogus social media accounts designed to spread misinformation….